Open M / W / F 9:30a - 7:00p | Tu / Th 10:00a - 7:00p
A chemical peel is a skin resurfacing procedure that involves placing a chemical on the skin that removes the outer layers of skin to help stimulate cell renewal, improve overall skin function and enhance appearance.
Who can benefit from a chemical peel?
Essentially, everyone can benefit from a chemical peel. Chemical peels can:
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth.
- Improve the appearance of mild scars.
- Treat certain types of acne.
- Reduce age spots, freckles and dark patches (melasma due to pregnancy or hormones).
- Improve the overall look and feel of the skin.
What are the different types of chemical peels?
Chemical peels can be progressive, medium depth, and deep. We believe in a progressive over aggressive approach in skincare, and therefore offer progressive peels and medium depth peels. Progressive peels are best in a series of 4, scheduled 2 weeks apart. This allows for minimal to no down time and less chance of unwanted side effects. We offer a package deal, buy 3 treatments and get 1 FREE. Schedule a free consultation to discuss which peel and depth is best for your skin concerns. Please note that chemicals peels can’t be performed on your first visit.