My Back and neck have improved. My ankle would swell up to the size of a small grapefruit. This was due to previous injuries from sports and currant age (68 yrs.). Dr. Ross had faith in a treatment that would reduce the ankle swelling. After seven treatments, my ankle is back to normal and it does not sell with physical activity. Dr. Ross warned me that the treatment may be uncomfortable. It was uncomfortable and at times painful. I am glad that my ankle is not swelling and I recommend this treatment to anyone that has this problem. I recommend Dr. Ross because of the excellent care and concern I receive from him.
News & Updates
- 10 Issues that Graston Technique in Phoenix Can Tackle
- How to a Make New Year’s Resolutions You Can Actually Keep
- 3 Ways To Stop Holiday Stress in its Tracks (and Avoid it Altogether)
- Chiropractic and Cold Laser in Phoenix – Why they Work Better Together
- 4 Things to Know About BioTe Hormone Pellet Therapy and Hormone Replacement Therapy in Phoenix