Michael Lewenczuk is a Certified Consulting Hypnotist, trained and certified through the National Guild of Hypnotists since 2010. Since then he has studied and perused further education and training in conversational hypnosis, pediatric hypnosis, street hypnosis and speed hypnosis.
Basically, hypnosis speaks directly to the subconscious mind and aligns it with the conscious mind to make lasting positive change quickly, easily and effectively.
Mike and his wife, Debra, (also a hypnotist), conduct private as well as group sessions, helping people make positive changes regarding issues in their health and lives including stress management, athletic performance enhancement, fear of flying, weight reduction, smoking cessation, confidence, test/performance anxiety, fear of the dentist, focus and concentration, and much more.
Mike is very involved in the North Valley community offering such public events as the following:
- “Hypnosis Explained” lecture and demonstration at Maricopa County North Valley Regional Library 2012
- “Stress Management / Deep Relaxation” workshop at Maricopa County North Valley Regional Library 2012
- “Money Mindset / Mastering the Inner Financial Blueprint” workshop at Maricopa County North Valley Regional Library 2012
- “Hypno-Lab / Experimental Fun with Hypnosis” Demonstration at Maricopa County North Valley Regional Library 2012
- Foothills Food Bank Benefit Hypnosis Show Curves Fitness Studio, Anthem 2013
- Lecture / Demonstration Westminster Village Retirement Community Scottsdale AZ 2014
Mike Lewenczuk has various interests beyond hypnosis including, biking, and hiking flying small aircraft and music. Mike has been a western style drummer for almost 40 years and has led two Taiko, (Japanese drumming), groups. He has also been a student and instructor in martial arts and owned and managed his own dojo for over 26 years and continues to train today.