Several years ago I had a chronic case of plantar fasciitis in my left foot from years of running and triathlon. It was recommended by a friend to find someone familiar in Graston. They also warned to find a someone who really knew what they were doing, was well trained and certified in the practice. After some research, I discovered Justin Ross and learned he had been using Graston on people longer than most in the Valley. After suffering with the plantar for 9 months, his application of Graston alleviated most of the pain after the second treatment and after the sixth, I was totally pain free. He also pointed out some minor imbalance and inflexibility issues, which I continued to visit with him to address. That triathlon season I rain free of plantar, back and hip pain for the first time in quite awhile. I would highly recommend putting a call into Pure Health & Wellness if you have any nagging aches and pains, especially any soft tissue overuse injuries. I cannot say enough good things about Justin and his practice.
News & Updates
- 10 Issues that Graston Technique in Phoenix Can Tackle
- How to a Make New Year’s Resolutions You Can Actually Keep
- 3 Ways To Stop Holiday Stress in its Tracks (and Avoid it Altogether)
- Chiropractic and Cold Laser in Phoenix – Why they Work Better Together
- 4 Things to Know About BioTe Hormone Pellet Therapy and Hormone Replacement Therapy in Phoenix