Cold Laser Therapy in AnthemAnthem | Tramonto | New River | North Phoenix
Cold Laser Therapy near Tramonto
Cold Laser therapy offers a non-intrusive option to acupuncture and surgery. It also provides a non-addicting treatment that eliminates the complications of long-term drug treatment programs. The goal of laser therapy is to deliver light energy units from red and infrared laser radiation, called photons, to damaged cells. It is the consensus of experts is that photons absorbed by the cells through laser therapy stimulate the mitochondria to accelerate production of ATP.
This biochemical increase in cell energy is used to transform live cells from a state of illness to a stable, healthy state. Over 4000 studies have been conducted in recent years to validate the effectiveness of cold laser therapy. It is an FDA approved medical device and the chiropractors at Pure Health & Wellness have had additional training in the proper application and usage of cold laser therapy. We have as tremendous success in healing many conditions that have not responded to other methods of treatment.
Benefits of Cold Lasers
- Easy to apply
- Extremely safe
- Does not take a long time to undergo the procedure
- No pain during the produce
- Superior alternative to analgesics, NSAID’s and other medications
- Reduces the need for surgery
- Works synergistically with other modalities like Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and Physical Therapy
- Soft tissue injuries
- Road rash
- Fresh wounds – either traumatic or surgical
- Tennis elbow
- Back pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Many Many More!