When I came to Dr. Ross I was really in bad shape. I have Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus. All in which affect all parts of the body. My big complaint was the limit of head, neck and shoulder movement and pain going up my neck and getting headaches all the time. Dr. Ross had his work cut out for himself taking on me. Someone with these illnesses will never go away, but can be managed and Dr. Ross has done that. With the working on my neck, shoulders and upper back he has made the world of difference to my being able to have more neck movement and my headaches have decreased considerably. I have really been a challenge to him for he would do one step forward and sometimes set me back two steps, but he has never given up on doing his best to make my life a healthier one and where I have less pain. I truly don’t know where I would be without his help and knowledge of my diseases. I would and have told everyone that Dr. Ross is the best, kind and caring Doctor and refer anyone to him.
News & Updates
- 10 Issues that Graston Technique in Phoenix Can Tackle
- How to a Make New Year’s Resolutions You Can Actually Keep
- 3 Ways To Stop Holiday Stress in its Tracks (and Avoid it Altogether)
- Chiropractic and Cold Laser in Phoenix – Why they Work Better Together
- 4 Things to Know About BioTe Hormone Pellet Therapy and Hormone Replacement Therapy in Phoenix