Updated: March 23, 2020
At Pure Health & Wellness Center, our patients’ health and safety is a top priority. In these unprecedented and uncertain times, our team is closely monitoring updates and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure our patients’ well-being.
Chiropractic physicians treat musculoskeletal cases that may otherwise overload physician offices, urgent care facilities, and even hospitals. In an effort to continue to provide relief for our patients while supporting the prioritization of care in vital healthcare facilities during this time, our clinic remains open during our normal business hours.
In our clinic, we have instituted the following procedures and changes:
- Increased time between patient appointments
- Screening patients for potential risks related to COVID-19
- Additional sanitizing stations installed within the clinic
- Increased cleaning frequency of common areas
- Cleaning of exam tables with hospital grade cleaner between every patient
- Diligent use of hand sanitizer between every patient visit
We deeply value your patronage and will continue to modify our procedures based on the most current available information from reputable government sources. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your care, please feel free to call our office at: (623) 223-1350.