Want to look younger while feeling more relaxed and balanced? Hate the idea of going under the knife or using chemicals to refresh your skin? You’re not alone! Cosmetic acupuncture is becoming more and more popular as a natural treatment to ward off the signs of aging. And the benefits are more than just skin deep. Here are 5 ways cosmetic acupuncture, like facial rejuvenation, can benefit you.
- Tackle signs of aging. Facial rejuvenation acupuncture is a minimally invasive treatment using very fine acupuncture needs in the face. The needles stimulate collagen production and in turn, soften deep lines and wrinkles. The needles also help to reduce or even eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bring balance. Acupuncture can bring more balance to your entire body, and in this case, to how your face ages. We often see more signs of aging on one side of the face more than the other, sometimes caused by genetics or an imbalance in muscle tension. Reducing tension works to improve the underlying source of the wrinkles.
- Get your glow on. The increased blood flow and collagen to the face creates a youthful glow, similar to how your skin looks and feels after a facial.
- Acupuncture double duty. Acupuncture treatments are great for reducing stress and promoting a feeling of deep relaxation. Cosmetic acupuncture offers the same tension release while also refreshing your skin!
- Full body well being. Acupuncture is all about restoring balance, and cosmetic acupuncture is no different. Facial rejuvenation acupuncture helps to improve overall health and vitality and works to tackle any underlying causes of superficial aging. Reducing stress and enhancing sleep are just two ways acupuncture of any kind adds to your overall well being.
Facial rejuvenation treatments are recommended in a series of 10 60-minute sessions, and often offered at a discounted package price. And our own Leah Chischilly is skilled in the treatments offered at Pure Health and Wellness Center. With these whole health benefits, why spend much more on more invasive and sometimes unreliable treatments? Try cosmetic acupuncture in Anthem!