Did you know only one in six Americans who have ever been overweight actually lose the weight and maintain that loss? If you find yourself struggling to lose unwanted pounds or maintain a healthy weight, then it might be the right time to try an MIC injection or B12 injection in Anthem!
Why Choose B12 Injections & MIC Injections?
MIC injections, sometimes referred to as lipo injections, are used to release fat throughout the body by targeting primary fatty deposits. MIC injections include three fat-burning substances:
- Methionine. An essential amino acid, methionine acts as a lipotropic agent that assists in the breakdown of fats within the liver. It helps to lower cholesterol by preventing excess fat buildup in the liver.
- Inositol. This is a B-vitamin that promotes the health of cell structures and nerve synapses. Inositol helps control mood and appetite.
- Choline. It’s an essential nutrient that supports the liver with processing and excretion of chemical waste products. Choline is required for the metabolism of fats and cholesterol, which is important for the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
Then there’s the B12 injection, also known as cyanocobalamin. This man-made form of the vitamin B12 is used to treat low levels of the vitamin, which helps the body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and to make new protein. Used together, MIC injections and B12 injections facilitate weight loss and boost energy, aiding in the use of food for energy and in the breakdown of fat.
Possible Side Effects
While these injections aid in the weight loss process and are safe for most people, there are some side effects to be aware of. These include:
- Pain or redness at the injection side, itching or a feeling of swelling all over your body.
- Low potassium levels in the blood that may cause muscle cramps, weakness and irregular heartbeat.
- Upset stomach and urinary problems due to the strain these injections place on the kidneys.
- Swelling in the ankles or feet, trouble breathing and unusual tiredness.
As with any weight loss program, supplement or treatment, consult with a medical professional first and review your medical history.
B12 and MIC injections are a great option for those struggling with weight loss, and our own Laura Magoffie specializes in this type of therapy. If you are ready to jump start your weight loss journey, schedule your appointment with Laura to try B12 injections and MIC injections!